Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Falsely Accused

Accusations, Accusations, Accusations! Martha was accused because of my big mouth. I mentioned to Reverend Hale about the strange books she reads at night and he immediately said Witchcraft and other Satanic books that do not belong in this Puritan town. I could not believe it, I begged him and promised she wasn't into any of that but he insisted she be taken away for questioning. And to top it off Thomas Putnam is falsely accusing people so he can attain their land! I say a fart on Thomas Putnam! As I am very talented in the legal system... only having been accused a mere thirty- three times. I feel like I have gotten even better in the past year because of the six accusations against me, as I now am comfortable to be my own lawyer and do all of my own paperwork. I am ashamed that Martha was accused because of me so I plan to do anything now to prove all of this is ridiculous. I am going to help John Proctor argue against the girls. I also have an alibi against Thomas Putnam! Oh boy, I really am going to put it to him this time, it was from an honest man too!

No comments:

Post a Comment