Monday, October 26, 2009

Martha's Books

Have you ever thought your wife was reading something she shouldn't be? Martha, lately has been reading lots of strange books that I never seem to catch the names of. It's never the Bible and it worries me dearly. I think about it so much that I feel sometimes it just encases my thought process and I can't seem to do anything else. I really shouldn't be saying this but one night, while I was trying to do my bedtime prayers, she was reading one of those dang books and I couldn't say my Commandments! I tried and tried, finally she left the room and all of my prayers came to me at once! I thought it was odd but I couldn't say anything because of the witch rumors going around town, so I'll just keep that to myself for now. Maybe Reverend Hale would know some information about her strange habits, I hear he has been invited to the town because of the latest ruckus.

No comments:

Post a Comment